RLLIB LSTM model summary view

How severe does this issue affect your experience of using Ray?

• Medium: It contributes to significant difficulty to complete my task, but I can work around it.

Hi all,
I’m training an A3C agent, my observations are 2D (10 time steps each), so my first layer should be a LSTM followed by another LSTM and then a fully connected layer before the final layer.
I’m using the following config for that:
config[“num_gpus”] = 1
config[“model”] = {
“use_lstm”: True,
“lstm_use_prev_action”: True,
“lstm_use_prev_reward”: True,
“lstm_cell_size”: 64,
“fcnet_hiddens”:,

What I believe it is not producing my desired model architecture, is there a way to to print the equivalent of model.summary() in Keras, so I could know how the model is?
Would that desired architecture be possible by config or should I use a custom model?
Thanks in advance for your support!

EDIT: This is the error I’m getting: policy.model.summary()
AttributeError: ‘ComplexInputNetwork_as_LSTMWrapper’ object has no attribute ‘summary’

I trained the model above with a reasonable reward, saved the checkpoint but I’m not being able to use the trained model for prediction in production. Maybe it could be also related to the fact of using the LSTMWrapper. Any help is appreciated since I’m stuck.

MY CODE:
my_restored_policy = Policy.from_checkpoint(“checkpoint/checkpoint_100000/policies/default_policy”)

env=MyEnv()
_=env.reset()

obs = np.array(env.updateState())

action = my_restored_policy.compute_single_action(obs)

ERROR:
tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.InvalidArgumentError: 2 root error(s) found.
(0) Invalid argument: You must feed a value for placeholder tensor ‘var_scope_1/state_in_0’ with dtype float and shape [?,64]
[[node var_scope_1/state_in_0 (defined at usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/ray/rllib/utils/tf_utils.py:217) ]]
[[var_scope_1/model_2/lstm/ExpandDims/_211]]
(1) Invalid argument: You must feed a value for placeholder tensor ‘var_scope_1/state_in_0’ with dtype float and shape [?,64]
[[node var_scope_1/state_in_0 (defined at usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/ray/rllib/utils/tf_utils.py:217) ]]
0 successful operations.
0 derived errors ignored.