How severe does this issue affect your experience of using Ray?
- Low: It annoys or frustrates me for a moment.
I noticed the limits CPU and requests CPU can be set on the
values.yaml (kuberay/values.yaml at master · ray-project/kuberay · GitHub). I know the legacy K8s operator can only set up one value(both for limits and requests) and it only can be an integer.
For the KubeRay:
- For CPU, can it be set as non-integer, such as
- For CPU, is it best practice if I set two different values for limits and requests?
- For Memory, is it best practice if I set two different values for limits and requests?
- For Memory, is it ok if I don’t set up the limits and requests? This means the pod can take all memory on the node if the Ray program attempt to.
Related topic: KubeRay cluster config questions