Not able to view NSight report

Hi All. I ran GPU profiling on Ray using Nsight and the report was also generated. But I am not able to view it on Nsight Systems on my Mac. I got the following error:

/dvs/p4/build/sw/devtools/Agora/Rel/QuadD_Main/QuadD/Common/Analysis/Clients/ReportFile.cpp(339): Throw in function void QuadDAnalysis::ReportFile::verifyVersionTag() Dynamic exception type: boost::wrapexceptQuadDCommon::CorruptedDataException std::exception::what: CorruptedDataException [QuadDCommon::tag_message*] = Invalid version prefix: 1NVIDIA Tegra Profiler Report [QuadDAnalysis::tag_report_file_name*] = “/Users/rajesh.dalai/Downloads/nsight_worker_process_854.nsys-rep”

Can anyone help with this ?

Hi can you check nsys --version to see if the version on the ray running node vs your mac matches?

[dashboard] don't prepend "0" or "1" on non streaming logs by rynewang · Pull Request #46556 · ray-project/ray · GitHub should fix this issue. Before it’s landed, you can try to remove the prepending 1 in the beginning of the file.

Or, if you have access to the machine that runs the nsight profiled task, go get your own file at /tmp/ray/sessions_latest/logs/nsight .

This should be fixed now per [Core] - log files for nsight profiler corrupted · Issue #46633 · ray-project/ray · GitHub (kudos to Ruiyang).