Hi Ray Team,
I heard about Ray Workflows and was wondering if there is a built-in job scheduler in the works. I have been a huge fan of the Ray ecosystem and would really prefer not having to run prefect or airflow or something else for scheduling workflows. Icing on the cake would be a basic UI!
If there is a scheduler I can pretty much do everything within Ray.
- Workflows for orchestrating and scheduling jobs
- Dask, Spark, or Modin on Ray + Ray Data for preprocessing.
- Ray Tune & Train for Distributed Tuning and Training
- RLlib if doing Reinforcement Learning
- Model Serving with Ray Serve
I’m super excited about where Ray is going. Thank you!!!