[Clusters] Ray status unable to connect to minikube

Hello,

I think this is a networking issue, my containers are running under the docker networking namespace under minikube and I unable to connect to the to IP with help of ray status, are there any port forwarding instructions that you would recommend:

$ ray status
/home/asm/anaconda3/envs/ray130/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ray/autoscaler/_private/cli_logger.py:61: FutureWarning: Not all Ray CLI dependencies were found. In Ray 1.4+, the Ray CLI, autoscaler, and dashboard will only be usable via pip install 'ray[default]'. Please update your install command.
“update your install command.”, FutureWarning)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/asm/anaconda3/envs/ray130/lib/python3.7/site-packages/redis/connection.py”, line 559, in connect
sock = self._connect()
File “/home/asm/anaconda3/envs/ray130/lib/python3.7/site-packages/redis/connection.py”, line 615, in _connect
raise err
File “/home/asm/anaconda3/envs/ray130/lib/python3.7/site-packages/redis/connection.py”, line 603, in _connect
sock.connect(socket_address)
OSError: [Errno 113] No route to host
redis.exceptions.ConnectionError: Error 113 connecting to 172.17.0.6:6379. No route to host.

Hey @asm582 , sorry for the long wait. This is due to your question not being categorized. Could you make sure that for any new posts you add a category (e.g. “Ray Core” or “RLlib”) to your question? This helps us assign the right person to respond more quickly.

Could someone from the Autoscaler team (@Ameer_Haj_Ali) answer this question here? Thanks! :slight_smile: